It is Milnbank Property Services Ltd role to act as factors on behalf of owner occupiers to keep the property in a good state of repair
As the factor the Company will apportion administration costs, direct costs and common repairs appropriately between owners and recover costs efficiently.
Common repairs relate to parts that serve more than one property and which all residents are responsible. The common parts of a property include:
- The structure of the building (including foundations)
- Roofs, gutters, down-pipes, attic space
- Common close stairwell, windows, doors, door entry systems
- Backcourts and bin-stores
- Common electrics, gas, water, rising mains, tanks, cables, aerial systems, stair-lighting.
The Company provides the following specific services to owners
- Management Services
- Building Insurance Cover
- Common Repairs & Maintenance Service
- Planned Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Property Inspections
- Common Stair-lighting and Electrics
- Additional Services - Stair Cleaning
- Private Repair Service to owners
As well as the Company providing the above service it is also the responsibility of owners to keep their own property and it common areas well maintained.
Download our Estate Managemnt Policy detailing the Company's role as Property Manager's.