Common repairs relate to parts of the building that serve more than one property and which all residents are responsible.
The common parts of a property include:
- The structure of the building (including foundations)
- Roofs, chimney’s, gutters, down-pipes, attic space
- Common close stairwell, windows, doors, door entry systems
- Backcourts and bin-stores
- Common electrics, gas, water, rising mains, tanks, cables, aerial systems, stair-lighting.
The Company provides the following specific services to owners:
- Management Services
- Building Insurance Cover
- Common Repairs & Maintenance Service
- Planned Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Property Inspections
- Common Stair-lighting and Electrics
- Stair Cleaning
- Private Repair Service to owners
- 24 hour call out service
Download our Estate Management Policy detailing the Company's role as Property Manager's.