Assistance with Paying

Some owners may be entitled to assistance to pay their factoring account from the Department of Works & Pensions (DWP).  Benefit may be paid towards the management fee, building insurance and some of your common charges.

Owners who are receiving benefits in the form of Income Support, Income Based Jobseekers Allowance and Pension Credit may qualify for assistance.

Contact your local DWP Office to see if you qualify for assistance in paying your factoring accounts.