Building Insurance
The Association has in place a comprehensive insurance to cover all of our properties against structural damage. When we are notified of an incident for which an insurance claim is to be submitted, the Maintenance Officer will inspect to assess the damage for the insurance claim.
The terms and conditions of the policy require that any loss or damage likely to be the subject of a claim be reported to the Association within 30 days.  Failure to do so will result in the claim being declined by the Insurer's.
Contents Insurance

All tenants are responsible for ensuring that their house contents are adequately covered. This is not the responsibility of the association. It is important that your cover is sufficient to cover the cost of replacing items such as carpets, soft furnishing, personal belongings, electrical goods etc.  

The Association would urge all tenants to seriously think about contents insurance cover.