The Association is responsible for the structure and exterior of your home, however, as tenants there are a number of repairs that you are responsible for.
- Repairs arising from breakage, intentional damage, carelessness, neglect or vandalism caused by the tenant or any member of the tenants household or visitor will be the responsibility of the tenant.
- Repairs arising from lost/broken keys/forced Entry through lost keys will be the responsibility of the tenant.
- Any repairs to items that have been fitted by the tenant (e.g. fires, kitchen units, doors etc) are the tenants responsibility.
- Repairs arising from damage to glass, sanitary-ware, choked sinks, WHB, WC are the responsibility of the tenant.
- Internal decoration to your flat.