The function part of the Association’s Community Hall is run by Milnbank Community Enterprise who employ staff to run this activity. The hall caters for 75 people seated and is located at 53 Ballindalloch Drive. Our very competitive prices and friendly bar staff make for a pleasant evening. The hall hire charges are as follows:
A deposit of £30 must be paid at the point of booking the let. This sum will be returned within 3 working days on the condition that no damage or breakages have occurred. An inventory of equipment will be taken prior to and immediately after all functions.
- The hire fee for an evening function (7pm-12 midnight) = £80. The duration of the hire is negotiable on the basis that, to comply with licence regulations, the finishing times do not exceed 12 midnight.
- For adult functions which are held during the day, the duration will not extend beyond 7pm or as otherwise agreed by the Community Engagement Co-ordinator = £80
- The hire fee for day and evening functions (2pm-12) = £120
- The fee for local constituted and community groups (7pm-12) = £35
- The fee for any organisation hiring the hall for training, meetings or any other purpose with be £80; however this fee may be negotiable through discussions with staff
Please note that there is the option of hiring the hall for additional hours for the charge of £15.00 per hour.
In addition to function hires, the community hall is also used to host a range of clubs for local people, the Breakfast Club, the Haghill/Dennistoun Credit Union, T Dance and the Scottish Huntington’s Group.