Aim of Milnbank Community Enterprises
Milnbank Community Enterprises aims to actively promote and deliver the wider action activities within the Milnbank area of operation. To support this aim, there are 6 objectives which are outlined below:
- Implement and work to the contents of the Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company.
- Deliver Milnbank Housing Association's strategic objective of 'Leading in the social and economical regeneration of the Association's Area of Operation, through promotion of and participation in wider action activities.'
- Ensure that the company remains financially independent and viable at all times.
- Work in partnership with relevant bodies to seek advice to enable the Board Members to make informed decisions.
- Seek out new initiatives with respect to wider role activity and consult with local residents where necessary.
- Conduct regular risk assessments using Milnbank Housing Association's Risk Management Strategy.