The function part of the Association’s Community Hall is run by Milnbank Community Enterprise who employ staff to run this activity. The hall caters for 70 people seated and is located at 53 Ballindalloch Drive. Our very competitive prices and friendly bar staff make for a pleasant function.
The hall hire charges are as follows:
A deposit of £30 must be paid at the point ofbooking the let. This sum will be returned within 3 working days on the condition that no damage or breakages have occurred. An inventory of equipment will be taken prior to and immediately after all functions.
1) The hire fee for an evening function (7pm-12) = £80. The duration of the hire is negotiable on the basis that, to comply with licence regulations, the finishing times do not exceed 12 midnight.
2) For adult functions which are held for 5 hours during the day, or evening, asagreed with the Community Engagement Co-ordinator = £80.
3) The hire fee for day and evening functions, based on 10 hours hire, will be = £140.
4) The fee for local constituted and community groups (7pm–12) = £50 (no deposit required).
5) The hire fee for children’s parties for the duration of any 2 hours between 12-4pm = £60.
6) The fee for an organisation hiring the hall for training, meetings or any other purpose during office hours will be £15 per hour; however this fee may be negotiable through discussions with staff.
7) For any business hiring the hall, whereby entrants are being charged a fee and a profit is being made, the cost will be £25 per hour; however this fee may be negotiable through discussions with staff.
For adult functions where the bar operates, a minimum spend of £100 is required. If less than the above is collected, the £30 deposit is non-returnable.
In addition to function hires, the community hall is also used to host a range of clubs for local people, the Breakfast Club, the Haghill/Dennistoun Credit Union.
Milnbank Housing Association
53 Ballindalloch Drive
Phone: 0141 551 8131
For authorised staff users only.